Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28072009

Far away
by Marie


Verse 1
Beautiful words, fill my mind
As I wrote this song, for you
Your beautiful voice, fills my soul
Wonderful, so wonderful

Verse 2
And when you hold me by the hand
I know you’re my strength
Please let’s just leave to a place
Let it be far, just far away

Pre-Chorus
And you, you always shine in my nights
You are the sparkle in the rain
You are my memory down the lane

Chorus
I wanna go to an island in the sea
Away from you, away from me
Beyond the waves, beyond the wind
Beyond the world that we live in
Under the sky of shining stars
Away from lights, away from sight
A place for you, a place for me
An open sky, a light blue sea

I need a mountain in the sky
Just beneath, where angels fly, where
Snowflakes falling, on the ground
Ain’t it a beautiful sound
Under the skies of falling snow
Just above the world below
Just above the trees and birds
A place that I can’t describe in words

Verse 3
And with the rain, on and on
It’s so magical in sight
Seeing the clouds, passing by
Seeing you, pass me by

Verse 4
And it never left the clouds dry
But you always left me parched
So, I always long for these little drops
To wash away my tears

Ending Chorus
And you, you always shine in my nights
You are the sparkle in the rain
You are my memory down the lane




by a-little-happier-me?

No comments: