Monday, July 20, 2009

my new home

Searching...and still searching
for decorations for my new house!
I totally love it! ! hahaha!
Total freedom in design! yay!!
p/s: ive got a lot more searching to do before the renovation starts!
the beautiful grass/ flower-like carpet I chose




One of the lights in my room !


Staircase light...me and my parents just love flowers, leaves, green, organic !! haha!





Something me and my dad liked but it's sadly halogen T___T



Dining Room light...it glitters ! totally in love with small little details and designs that spreads across the ceiling..


Living Room Light 1..going with the theme green so as to bring nature into the house since we demolished the 2 indoor gardens which were thought as a wastage of space.. Ain't it beautiful how the leaves and flowers spread across the ceiling space?

Living Room Light 2


Me and my buddies from PAM Camp =)
Love you nadia and alia! hugs!
i'm already missing you guys lots!

No comments: