Friday, July 24, 2009

Ain't she a sweetie


We hear a lot of things about angels like what they look like or who they are, but some people don’t think that your own grandma could be an angel! Well, grandmas can be angels, especially when grandmas love to protect their own children and grandchildren! Aaahh..grandmas. What will we do without them? Truly a special breed they are!

Grandma,
You're my angel, with invisible wings, embracing me,
Always there for me and always having me in your little heart,

Each time you shouted for me, each time you spoke my name, your face wore a Grandma's glow,

Each time u chased after me, each time you sat beside me, you know what's on my mind,

You know my every move, all the cheeky tricks I've planned on you, for all these years yet you went along as I laughed along, xD

And when I got tired of laughing, I'll end up cradling in your arms, cradling like a baby,

As your smile shone down on me, so warm, the icing that makes my young life shweeter!

You prepared snacking cakes before dinner, and hot warm milk for supper, as always,

Your smile is my sunshine even on rainy days, although its hazy out there I know,

You find each ray of happiness, fading the frowns away, drifting them away,

But I did not realize how much you've age when you're upset, the look in your eyes,

The frowns and teary eyes that were once a moment in your life, please don't cry,
I'll do anything to make you smile again, you enjoyed my jokes,
I'd love to tell you even more lame ones! HAHA! but please don't scold me! xD
And you do know, that you've given me a treasure, a way to hold you close,
No, I still want to love you, you know, and at 75, I know, you're still strong, stronger as ever,
Grandpa's still here, loving you like never, and us too, your children your grandchildren your great grand daughter, you know you'll always be loved,

love,
your grand daughter













No comments: