Thursday, July 30, 2009

All I Can Do

All I Can Do

By Marie



Verse 1

My thoughts are thinking that someday you’ll be with me
Want you to know your smile always brightens my day
When I look into your eyes, can’t explain just what I see
It’s something that I’ve never felt before

Verse 2

In the shadow in the rain I long for you
Everyday I watch the colours shining through
Praying for just one day, when you’ll stop to say hey
And make me miss you with that same goodbye

Chorus

No matter how my heart, bursts at the thought of you
All these feelings that I had, I don’t know what to do
For you are that boy, who makes my heart skip that beat
But all I had to do was see you

You know the tears I cry, and every time that I lied
I had to keep all of these feelings and not letting it show
If you would look through my smile, and know I love when you’re near
But when you’re gone my eye gives a tear

And all along I know, I’m not the one to you
But every time you call it gives me butterflies
I can’t think I can’t speak, my heart is racing, legs are weak
It hurts to know that I, still care

Verse 3

When everything just seems to go wrong loving you
And when I think of you, it suddenly seemed alright
In my head you’re always there, on my mind you’ll never leave
Well that's all that my heart has got to say

Last Chorus

Sorry for writing this, but its all I can doIt is the only way for me to say, I love you, How it’ll work I guess, we’ll never know
But it comes from the heart; I like you from the start

No comments: