Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Girl Falling In Love Again


I always wanted to write you a note, but I don't know what to say
I waited long and today you choosed to say
I was excited I screamed and I squeeked I called up my friends
I put on my best, ran from my desk and left everything in a mess
And when we met
You got me smiling, like I never smiled before
You got me falling, like I never fell before
You got me feeling like I never could get enough


Trying my best not to stutter when you come around
But I guess I made you laugh, how I wish I had more time with you
Though it's just a crush, for every time I see you, my body turns to mush

I look at you and I can't believe
Those beautiful eyes are staring back at me
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away



I guess it goes to show
You never really know
When everything's about to change
Miracles do happen sometime, someday, today.

No comments: