Friday, July 17, 2009

my rants


Cry Me A River, Won't You?
.
.
.
i don't want to lose faith, but i just can't not lose it
why me? why do i always have to settle on the absence of fate? you?
where are you? i just want to take a break, a long break
away from you, away from all these nonsence i'm putting myself through
i'm tough, you know, but i'm not as tough, i know,
why us? why you?

oh please, pour down you rain
wash away this year of mine
hating the fact that you're not mine
help me forget, and that i'll not regret
that pain, that you've caused me since i lost you

you turned so cold, no, you're always that cold
at least to me,
please warm this little heart, will you?
but i know you'll not take heart
oh please, take away these things, these feelings, that is overwhelming me
take it all away, as i'm trying to forget
my past, my thoughts, you, yes you.
ill cry you a river
but yet you're silent
silent...

No comments: