Friday, July 24, 2009

A Girl Falling In Love Again


Verse

I always wanted to write you a note, but I don't know what to say

I waited long till today you choosed to say
I was excited I screamed and I squeeked I called up my friends
I put on my best, ran from my desk and left everything in a mess
And when we met, just give me a hint, just one little clue,
To let me know why, I have a crush on you, cause

You got me smiling, like I never smiled before,
You got me falling, like I never fell before

You got me wondering like I never could get enough
You got me feeling like a girl in love again


Chorus


Trying my best not to stutter when you come around
But I guess I made you laugh, how I wish I had more time with you though it's just a crush,
for every time I see you, my body turns to mush
I look at you and I can't believe, those beautiful eyes are staring back at me
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
The 20 minutes was all that meant to me, vividly
I kept replaying it in my head, how we were beside each other, close,
So close, yet I know you’ll never be mine
This emptiness is killing me, I’m wondering why I’ve waited so long
Now I’m waiting here, been waiting here
But I've tried and tried to walk away

But I know this crush ain't going away
It's getting hard to be around you, theres so much I can’t say
Should
I hide my feelings and look away?
How I wish you could tell me what I’m going through
Cause all I really know is that, I have fallen for you
Because this aching I feel down inside
I wrote you this song of the feelings I hide


Ending

I guess it goes to show, you never really know
When everything's about to change
Miracles do happen sometime, someday, today.





emorie


No comments: