Thursday, July 23, 2009

Awake......In the stillness?

Awake
by Marie


Verse 1
I’ll never be alone, walking on the streets

You’re always my angel wing, cause you’re, flying beside me
Cause you blest me with a will to be
Flying on my own, soaring on my own
And until I see you once again
Then I’ll be flying on my own, to where I belong

Chorus
And why I am awake, sitting all alone, sitting by window
And I know it’s getting late, but I just, can’t deny it, I still, kept believing
That this day would come, but all I’m feeling is lost and numb
Would these feelings just be, like a happy song
The moment you were gone

And I wonder what its like, to find that special someone, to finally get it right
And its hard to feel again, to open up again, giving all I can
Blinded by, what’s ahead of us, so step out and you will find, you’ll know
That your heart, has found, its home

And now, it’s already 6 in the morning
I gotta stop my mind, from working overtime,
Thinking about you, I’ll never stop thinking,
About the little things, that you did
Will you be my dreams forever
Cause we seem so real, the hero inside my soul
Giving you my own, cause my heart is on its own

Bridge (X2)
Here in the silence, all that’s around us
I see nobody, it’s just you and me,
And the background of nothing
Waiting for you to start the first drawing

Ending Chorus
Cause I wonder what its like, to find that special someone, to finally get it right
And its hard to feel again, to open up again, giving all I can
Blinded by, what’s ahead of us, so step out and you will find, you’ll know
That your heart, has found, its home



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your voice and composition, really touch my heart.....
this song really impressive, i m also a composer, let have a jamming session ok....
by the way is neoh that introduce you to me, gambatheh

sweetlittlething said...

thanks! oh..youre a composer too? that's great!! i'll check them out at your blog =) yala..neoh wanna compose songs now too hahaha!