Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The sixth day

Verse 1

What so beautiful about us, is love
What so magical about love is, a feeling that lasts
I wanna hold you close, lay down and watch the stars
And I finally know, what’s beautiful about

Right when I met you, the day I met you, I know
Deep down inside me, you came into me, then you
Look into my way, and you say, hello
From that moment, I fell for you, I know

If I hadn’t met you, I’ll still be searching for you
Over and over, I kept replaying, our song, oh I wanna say
That you have the key to my heart, forever
And when we meet we, will never be apart

Chorus

On the first day, I saw you from afar
On the second day, already dreaming of your smile, and on the third day,
My heart still skips a beat, for you
When I am looking at the blue skies, and whispers
Just let it rain let it flow let it run

And on the fourth day, I heard you say my name
It got me wondering, I wanna hear it again, and on the fifth day
You told me you’re in love, with another
I wonder why I still kept a picture of you
And from that day I never heard from you again

And on day six
I celebrate it
Alone
Blowing the candles, I know
You’re blowing them too
And you may not know, we share this special day
And always I hope that you’ll never be away
Love is like the wind; won’t you blow it for me
Love is like a sin; it gets stronger but I know I can’t win



Ending

And what so beautiful about it, is you



~written by EMOrie

No comments: